For immediate IT Support call: (786) 646-6461
Tailored IT Services:
All businesses are different. Because we appreciate the uniqueness of each firm, we take a customized approach to business IT support. Select the industry that best applies to you and see how our technology management can help your firm grow:
Latest IT News and Updates
On some occasions, when accessing an Remote Desktop Server that gives out licenses based on devices, you may get this error:
Error: The remote session was disconnected because the Remote Desktop client access license stored on this computer has been modified
You can fix this using the following steps:
For some reason Zentyal 5 (and 4 before it) does not enable the vacation out-of-office message in Sogo (even thought the function is available in the software).
To enable it, follow these steps (you will need access to the command line console):
ALT is seeking a System Support Technician for our Miami office.
- Respond to monitoring alerts and customer initiated tickets
- Troubleshoot and find resolutions to complex technical problems
- Escalate all Critical/High issues to designate support team within SLA guidelines
- Document, track and monitor the problem to ensure timely resolution
- Demonstrate an excellent Customer Service Skills and Attitude
- Provide reliable technical support
- Monitor internal platforms utilizing monitoring tools
- Strictly manage assigned schedules such as maintenance window
- Consistently access and read all NOC communications including shift email, incident tickets, installation information and technical documentation to keep updated on operational activities
- Ensure all test environments and production servers are operational within the specifications set forth by the owner department and/or service level agreement
- Consistently follow documented procedures and guidelines related to monitoring systems and platforms
- Understand how systems and platforms operate and interact
- Interface with users, other teams and service providers to resolve problems, perform day to day operational tasks
- Maintain equipment inventory records and infrastructure topology documentation
- Required to perform shift work and/or may be required for on-call coverage and/or after-hours support
We've been getting questions from users regarding whether or not they should upgrade to Windows 10. Our answer is usually the same for everyone: ask yourself if you need it.
For the business environment, Windows (any version) is a tool to get work done. If you get a tool that breaks your work environment and requires you re-learn the basic functionality, then the answer is of course "no".
You should upgrade if
- There's a functionality in Windows 10 that is not available in the current version that you are using.
- You are tired of the old look and feel of your current Windows
- You are feeling adventurous and would like to learn the new Windows.
We always get approached with the same question from many clients: I'd like to do some Search Engine Optimization (SEO), where should I start? It is hard to answer this question in a couple words. (It's like asking, I'd like to be a car mechanic, where should I start?) So we've put this page together to provide some guidance for beginners. This is by no means exhaustive, but it is a starting point for many DYI people.
- Check Meta Descriptions and Title Tags
- Redirecting from old pages
- Create a Site Map
- Search Engine Friendly URLs
- Mobile Friendly
- Properly label images
- Follow Website Guidelines
- Useful SEO Tools
This is a constantly updated page, since things are always changing. We mostly talks about Google search engine (since it is the dominant one), but the rules apply to all other major search engines.