For immediate IT Support call: (786) 646-6461
Tailored IT Services:
All businesses are different. Because we appreciate the uniqueness of each firm, we take a customized approach to business IT support. Select the industry that best applies to you and see how our technology management can help your firm grow:
Latest IT News and Updates
We often get asked, if there's a simple way to join PDFs from many images under linux. The task is very trivial, if you have 1-2 images, as you can use many of the graphical applications. If you have 10-20 or more, we recommend pdfjoin. It runs under Linux on a command line and allows for a quick images to PDF combine.
On some occasions, when accessing an Remote Desktop Server that gives out licenses based on devices, you may get this error:
Error: The remote session was disconnected because the Remote Desktop client access license stored on this computer has been modified
You can fix this using the following steps:
For some reason Zentyal 5 (and 4 before it) does not enable the vacation out-of-office message in Sogo (even thought the function is available in the software).
To enable it, follow these steps (you will need access to the command line console):
ALT is seeking a System Support Technician for our Miami office.
- Respond to monitoring alerts and customer initiated tickets
- Troubleshoot and find resolutions to complex technical problems
- Escalate all Critical/High issues to designate support team within SLA guidelines
- Document, track and monitor the problem to ensure timely resolution
- Demonstrate an excellent Customer Service Skills and Attitude
- Provide reliable technical support
- Monitor internal platforms utilizing monitoring tools
- Strictly manage assigned schedules such as maintenance window
- Consistently access and read all NOC communications including shift email, incident tickets, installation information and technical documentation to keep updated on operational activities
- Ensure all test environments and production servers are operational within the specifications set forth by the owner department and/or service level agreement
- Consistently follow documented procedures and guidelines related to monitoring systems and platforms
- Understand how systems and platforms operate and interact
- Interface with users, other teams and service providers to resolve problems, perform day to day operational tasks
- Maintain equipment inventory records and infrastructure topology documentation
- Required to perform shift work and/or may be required for on-call coverage and/or after-hours support
We've been getting questions from users regarding whether or not they should upgrade to Windows 10. Our answer is usually the same for everyone: ask yourself if you need it.
For the business environment, Windows (any version) is a tool to get work done. If you get a tool that breaks your work environment and requires you re-learn the basic functionality, then the answer is of course "no".
You should upgrade if
- There's a functionality in Windows 10 that is not available in the current version that you are using.
- You are tired of the old look and feel of your current Windows
- You are feeling adventurous and would like to learn the new Windows.
- Search Engine Optimization Guide
- Unlocking locked files in Mac OS
- Schedule nightly reboot in linux
- Remove mailbox from quarantine (Exchange 2013 and up)
- Mount windows share in Linux (fstab)
- Attacks with New Microsoft Office Vulnerability